ITRON Project Archive
We have published the revised version of the µITRON4.0
Specification (Ver. 4.02.00). The detailed information on the
specification is here.
The ITRON Project creates standards for real-time operating system
specifications for embedded systems and related specifications. Many products have been developed based on the
ITRON specifications, and now ITRON is a de-fact standard operating
system specification for small-scale embedded systems in Japan. The
ITRON Project is promoted by the ITRON Specification Group in the TRON
Association, as one of the subproject of the TRON Project.
- TRON is an abbreviation of "The Real-time Operating system Nucleus."
- ITRON is an abbreviation of "Industrial TRON."
- µITRON is an abbreviation of "Micro Industrial TRON."
- TRON, ITRON, and µITRON do not refer to any specific product
- Product names mentioned in this web site are trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective holders.